....And Niah's Story Begins in 3...2..!!!!!


Welcome! I hear blogging is therapeutic so I've decided to give it a shot! Please bear with me as I figure out how to work everything. This is my way of evolving and letting go all of the pain that has affected me for so long. I've decided to divide this blog into three parts: The Diary, The Truth, and The Journey. I hope this blogs helps someone as much as it helps me. Thanks for the support and enjoy!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Diary: I Am a Woman

The Beauty of women
See I got a little dough on the side...
"You mean money right?"
No I mean I got a little thick in my thighs...
A sway in my hips
A smile on my lips
A curl in my toes
And a wrinkle in my nose

You see, because I am a woman

I have a voice full of soul...
And a body God molded
Perfectly...perfectly that is for me
From the love that is melted into my deep chocolate skin
To the pride I hold within
To the strength that arches my back
To the courage that keeps it all intact
But I can't forget the power that is in the curly strands of my hair or the mystery that I breath in with the air


You see, because I am a woman...


I come in all shapes and sizes
I come with all types of suprises
I can make you love me with the drop of a dime
I can make you crazy, make you lose your mind
These powers I hold are in my soul
Imbued in me like a permanent Gold
I am a delicate creature of God's creation
Something that is the beauty of nations
A prize surely to be desired
Something to set your soul on fire...


You see, because I am a woman.


A magical phenom to be sure
Something directly from modern and folk lore
You see I possess the magic of touch
The alchemy of love
And a pinch of lust
I have a few specks of spice
And a cool calm...like ice
A maternal softness
But I was born tough
Happy St. Patrick's Day...because I have a pinch of luck.
Unbelievable, amazing, yes all of this true...


You see, because I am a woman...and that is my gift, from me to you



~Yours Truly, Miss Niah

3 comments:

  1. omg WAiit What!!! that was AMAZING!!!! I've never read something so well put together. I loved this. Your writing is truely a gift from the heavens.

    ReplyDelete