....And Niah's Story Begins in 3...2..!!!!!


Welcome! I hear blogging is therapeutic so I've decided to give it a shot! Please bear with me as I figure out how to work everything. This is my way of evolving and letting go all of the pain that has affected me for so long. I've decided to divide this blog into three parts: The Diary, The Truth, and The Journey. I hope this blogs helps someone as much as it helps me. Thanks for the support and enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mother never danced through fire showers...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was checking on my followers and I saw your page. Thanks for following Niah, I'll start updating my blog again this week. Hope you visit thanks, keep blogging. :)

    P.S.
    Nice page, ill follow you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much! Your blog is very interesting as well! I will continue to read, and I will also be updating my blog soon! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete