....And Niah's Story Begins in 3...2..!!!!!


Welcome! I hear blogging is therapeutic so I've decided to give it a shot! Please bear with me as I figure out how to work everything. This is my way of evolving and letting go all of the pain that has affected me for so long. I've decided to divide this blog into three parts: The Diary, The Truth, and The Journey. I hope this blogs helps someone as much as it helps me. Thanks for the support and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Truth: Everyone's in the Masquerade (Part 2)

Facebook Fool

Facebook addiction has become an epidemic that is spiraling OUT OF CONTROL! If you're an active member of facebook, I'm pretty sure you've heard these phrases at least once. "Did you see what *Jasmine put on *Jessica's page last night?" or maybe " Did you hear who *John put he's in a relationship with?" or the ever famous phrase " You should have been on facebook last night!" And for me, personally, here are my answers to them: Hell no I haven't see what *Jasmine put on *Jessica's page, Hell no I didn't see who *John put he's in a relationship with, and HELL NO I don't know what's going on with facebook! You want to know why? Because I actually use facebook for it's true intentions or rather, I have a mother-f***ing life!  I mean really is it necessary to have five hundred  pictures of your face...just so you can change your profile picture everyday? Really, you have twenty-five sibilings? Really your going to put a status airing you're dirty laundry and then get mad when people talk about you? I mean come on! What's the matter with you people?!? What? Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough attention? You have to activate facebook mobile so you can put a status every five damn minutes? You have to put the "like this status if" so people can shower you with attention? You have to like ALL of your own freakin' statuses??And people wonder why they're so "tired" of facebook...It's because you're on it every damn minute!  I...Am...Sick of it! I'm sick of people putting on facades to make their life seem so glamorous and great when really all they're doing is sitting at a computer trying to think ways to impress people or get someone to look at their page. Here's a news flash: If your life was so great you wouldn't be updating you status every ten minutes! Uploading a zillion photos of you doing nothing! Just clawing oh so desperately at the computer for some attention...I mean hey don't get me wrong everyone loves a little gossip and attention, but when it gets to the point where you HAVE to check your notifications or when feel out of touch with what's going on when you can't check your page...it's time to turn the computer off, turn the laptop off, and for pete's sake get in touch with the real world.

~Yours Truly, Miss Niah

*No real people were used in the article

No comments:

Post a Comment