....And Niah's Story Begins in 3...2..!!!!!


Welcome! I hear blogging is therapeutic so I've decided to give it a shot! Please bear with me as I figure out how to work everything. This is my way of evolving and letting go all of the pain that has affected me for so long. I've decided to divide this blog into three parts: The Diary, The Truth, and The Journey. I hope this blogs helps someone as much as it helps me. Thanks for the support and enjoy!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Diary: And I Could Have Loved You...

So this is it huh?, She Says
He backs up, walks away, nods his head

She stands there tears falling from her eyes
He stops...and too her suprise...
He keeps on walking without looking back
She sinks to her knees and whispers
"Just like that?"

"Just like that?!?" She stands yells
He stops in tracks....
She runs to him, drops to her knees...
Grabs his legs, "No, wait, please don't leave me!"
She stands, and begs one more time...
He asks her one simple question...why?
She speaks no words but the story is told...
She could love him were she not someone's else...
To have, to hold


So what were they doing here on this cold wintry night...
Hidden from plain view...out of sight
Sharing secret passion that was..taboo
Sharing the us when there wasn't even a me and you


What started so innocent turned so red
From friends, to best friends, to lovers, to bed
From the late nights, to secret date nights, to secret love fights
From I like, to I really like, to what might...
Could be...me...you...the two of us
Fom the passion in bed, to the passion in the head, to the passion in the soul


And in her eyes the story was told...
And in his eyes the distance that couldn't be closed
He knew someone else had her heart
and he also knew he could only have a part
But what was fucked up was she had his whole
Mind, body, heart, and soul
She loved him yes...it was in her eyes...
But that was the problem it was always hidden...always in disguise


She asked quietly, Do you love me?
He asked in return, Could you ever leave?
She dropped her gaze, whispered please
How could she leave? How could she stay?
How could she give either one away?


Her silence gave the answer he was looking for
The hiding, the disguising, he couldn't do it anymore.
And for very last time...he walked away
She watched in silence...how could she ask him to stay?

The love they felt could never be told...
He whispered in the wind, tears in his eyes....I could have loved you
And walked away in the cold....

~Yours Truly, Miss Niah

No comments:

Post a Comment