....And Niah's Story Begins in 3...2..!!!!!


Welcome! I hear blogging is therapeutic so I've decided to give it a shot! Please bear with me as I figure out how to work everything. This is my way of evolving and letting go all of the pain that has affected me for so long. I've decided to divide this blog into three parts: The Diary, The Truth, and The Journey. I hope this blogs helps someone as much as it helps me. Thanks for the support and enjoy!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Diary: What is Love?

Love: Noun, Verb
   1. A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
   2. A feelinf of warm personal attachment (i.e. mother & child).
   3. Sexual passion or desire.

OR....

Knowing someone has flaws and caring for them not because of all the perfect qualities, but for the beautiful flaws that make them who they are. Sharing your pain...Sharing your heart. Sacrificing time and passion for one's self to share with another. Caring for someone's well-being and future, praying for them all that your soul can;  Complimenting and Complementing one another so fully...contributing to one another's essence and nourishing each other's soul. Being harsh when you have to, and being gentle even when you don't have to. Nuturing each other spiritually, emotionally, and physically...Sacrifice, Compassion, Empathy, Purity, Sanctity, Comedy, Trust, Faith....To throw yourself of the cliff completely, without hesitation....knowing....they'll catch every time....


















I wrote this when I was in highschool, dreaming of this bond....the dream is realized...



















For He is Love.....

~Yours Truly, Miss Niah

No comments:

Post a Comment